Jessica Elliott has been studying herbs longer than I have been helping women have babies and beginning in August, she’s going to be teaching a weekend class called Herbs for Everyone!
Below, you’ll see an outline for the two classes, taught in the first two consecutive Saturdays of August [calendar](that makes it August 4th and 11th), from 11am-3pm. The cost to register for this series of classes with 8 contact hours is $160.00. There is an early bird registration discount of $20, making it $140 if you register before July 10th (so do that, and spend the $20 on a pedicure or something frivolous like that for yourself!!)
This class requires no fewer than 3 participants and no more than 10 participants to be its best! Early registration is recommended, because I think this is one of those classes that a lot of birth professionals (midwives and doulas) ::and:: Mamas and Papas are going to want to take.
- How to learn your herbs, resources
- Picking & choosing
- Respecting the strength & power of herbal healing
- Types of preparations
- Full menu using herbs as the focus, including teas & infusions
- Includes a tasting of everything, plus recipes
- Hands on creating tinctures with instructions how to measure, prepare, decant
- Hands on making of salves & poultices. Take some home!